Marilyn Manson Cancels Paris Show Following City-Wide Terror Attacks

by Emily Krauser 5:15 PM PST, November 15, 2015
Photo: Timothy Hiatt/Getty Images for SiriusXM

Marilyn Manson is the latest musician to cancel a show in the wake of Friday's terror attacks in Paris, France.

The "Beautiful People" singer was scheduled to perform in the French capital on Monday at the indoor arena, Le Zenith, as part of the European leg of his Hell Not Hallelujah Tour.

WATCH: Foo Fighters Cancel Remainder of European Tour in Wake of Paris Attacks

While the show in Paris has been cancelled, Manson, 46, will resume his tour as scheduled in Brussels, Belgium, on Wednesday.

Simple Plan were also scheduled for a performance in the City of Light on Monday, but the Canadian band told Billboard that they would not go ahead with the private showcase.

"We were leaving for Paris tomorrow for a show on Monday; unfortunately, because of the tragic events that took place today, we have to cancel our plans," lead guitarist Jeff Stinco said. "The French borders are closed. We plan to go back to France as soon as possible: if the situation changes, we hope to show our support to our French fans by the end of this week."

A number of concerts have been cancelled in the wake of the terror attacks, including both of U2's sold-out shows in Paris that had been scheduled for Saturday. The Eagles of Death Metal, who were on stage when shootings began at the Bataclan concert venue on Friday, nixed the remainder of their European tour, as did the Foo Fighters.

While Justin Bieber did not cancel his Friday night show in Los Angeles, he did ask fans to pray for Paris, and Madonna did the same when she gave a stirring speech to her audience in Stockholm on Saturday.

Coldplay, who also were scheduled to play in L.A. on Friday, postponed their show and will potentially play next weekend instead. The band did, however, still play a short, intimate set of old material for concertgoers who were already en route to the show at the Belasco Theatre.

NEWS: Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 Cancels Red Carpet Interviews in Wake of Paris Attacks

As ET previously reported, the President of France, Francois Hollande, declared a state of emergency on Friday after a series of shootings and explosions began at multiple sites throughout the city, including the Bataclan and Stade de France stadium. More than 100 people have died and at least 400 were injured in the terror attacks -- which ISIS has since claimed responsibility for -- that Hollande deemed "an act of war."

Watch the video below to learn more about the shootings at the Bataclan.