ET is looking back at the biggest couples who called it quits this past year.
1. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner: We could hardly congratulate these two on their 10-year anniversary before they announced the split of the decade in late June. Ben strongly denied da rumored affair with the family's nanny, Christine Ouzounian, but Jen remained classy through the drama. The actress was still wearing her wedding ring when she visited a young cancer patient after the split announcement, giving fans hope that they will reconcile.
2. Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting: The Big Bang Theory star announced she was divorcing from her tennis player husband in September after 21 months of marriage. The two tied the knot on Dec. 31, 2013, after just three months of dating.
3. Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez: ET confirmed the estranged couple were divorcing on Oct. 27. The two actors share one child together, 2-year-old son Maceo. This marked Halle's third marriage.
4. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale: The No Doubt singer filed for divorce from the Bush frontman on Aug. 3, citing "irreconcilable differences." "While the two of us have come to the mutual decision that we will no longer be partners in marriage, we remain partners in parenthood and are committed to jointly raising our three sons in a happy and healthy environment," the estranged couple told ET in a joint statement. "To that end, we respectfully request privacy from the media during this time." Stefani has since moved on with fellow The Voice coach Blake Shelton.
5. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert: When country's royal couple split in July, it stung. Just days before Miranda announced her split from Blake, she broke down in tears at her Cheyenne Frontier Days concert in Wyoming. "The last thing someone wants to do is cry in front of 19,000 people," she told the audience. She did not appear to be wearing her ring. Blake has since moved on with fellow The Voice coach Gwen Stefani.
6. Giada De Laurentiis and Todd Thompson: The celebrity chef's divorce from her estranged husband was finalized in September, but it cost her a pretty penny. She will pay her ex $9,000 a month in child support for their 7-year-old daughter, Jade Marie De Laurentiis-Thompson. Todd also got to keep their home in the Pacific Palisades, California, valued at $3.2 million.
7. Bobby Flay and Stephanie March: Despite a bitter split (a report claimed Stephanie accused Bobby of cheating on her with three women, including January Jones), the celebrity chef and his estranged Law and Order: SVU star wife settled things peacefully in July. "We have come to an amicable divorce settlement," Bobby's rep told ET in a statement. "We look forward to putting this difficult time behind us and we ask that you respect our privacy as we move forward."
8. Rosie O'Donnell and Michelle Rounds: The estranged couple was married for less than three years when O'Donnell filed for divorce in February. They recently agreed to joint custody of their 2-year-old daughter Dakota.
9. Yolanda and David Foster: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars announced that their four-year marriage was ending on Dec. 1. "Sadly we have decided to go our separate ways," the couple told ET in a joint statement. "We've shared nine beautiful and joyous years together. During that time we experienced love, friendship and the inevitable challenges that come with managing a marriage, careers, blended families and health issues."