Kanye West wasn’t ready to say goodbye to 2015 without a few disses.
After Kim Kardashian gave everyone ample warning that a surprise Yeezy song was about to drop, the rapper gave us all a little New Year’s gift with "Facts."
WARNING: Explicit language
While celebrating the success of his Yeezy line for Adidas, the father of North and Saint West
also manages to namecheck all the hot news topics of past month on the track produced by Metro Boomin and Southside.
Here are the nine biggest topics Kanye touches on:
1. North’s fur coats
: “10 thousand dollar fur for Nori, I just copped it/Your baby daddy won’t even take your daughter shoppin’”
2. Kim’s Kimoji app shutting down the Apple store:
“Plus Kimoji just shut down the app store, uh!/And we made a million a minute, we made a million a minute”
4. LeBron James’ lifetime deal with Nike, which could be worth over $1 billion: “Nike treat employees just like slaves/Gave LeBron a billi’ not to run away”
5. His 2020 bid for president, which looks like it’s still happening:
“2020, I’m a run the whole election”
6. The fact that he still doesn’t have an album out: “I ain’t dropped the album but the shoes went platinum”
7. Odell Beckham Jr.’s suspension: “Every time I talk they say I’m too aggressive/I was out here spavin’, all y’all get the message?/On the field I’m over reckless, on my Odell Beckham”
8. His Yeezy line with Adidas: “Tell Adidas that we need a million in production/I done told y’all, all I needed was the infrastructure/Now we hottest in the streets, it ain’t no discussion/James Harden, Swaggy P runnin’ up the budget”
9. And something to look forward to: “Yeezy, Yeezy, Yeezy, I might do my own hotel”
After dropping the braggadocios track, it appears Kimye went on to have a quiet New Year’s Eve celebration at with Kourtney and their friends as the crew gathered for a game of Cards Against Humanity.
For more about Nori’s fur, which Kim called swag, watch the video below!