More good news for Lamar Odom.
After being released from the hospital to a private rehab facility last week, ET can confirm that the former NBA player will not face drug charges from the incident when he was found unresponsive in a Nevada brothel in September.
The Nye County District Attorney in Nevada tells ET in a statement they have "decided not to bring drug charges against Lamar Odom."
"Although the evidence showed Mr. Odom had metabolized cocaine in his system while he was present in Nye County in October of 2015, he was not found in the possession of cocaine and it is unlikely it could established beyond a reasonable doubt he actually ingested, or was impaired by, the drug during the time he was within the jurisdiction of Nye County," the District Attorney’s office said in a statement.
This is a positive outcome for Lamar as he adjusts to life outside the hospital. The basketball star was spotted outside for the first time in nearly three months on Friday, after his aunt, JaNean Mercer, confirmed to ET that the 36-year-old had been released.
"Lamar continues to make remarkable strides and we are asking that you continue to respect our privacy," JaNean said in a statement to ET. "Again we thank you all greatly, your support has been paramount in helping to uplift us during these past few difficult months."
Last week, Lamar's estranged wife Khloe shared a similarly positive update on Lamar's recovery.
"He's definitely doing better and better every day which I'm so grateful for," she told ET. "And I can attest that the hospital has been superb with keeping his privacy but also his will and fight to want to get better."
Watch the video below for more on Lamar's recovery.