The GRAMMYs may be music's biggest night, but if we were being honest, tonight was more friendship's biggest night, and BFFs Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez werekilling it together all over the awards show.
Here are their eight best friendship moments.
1. How they rolled in together.
"No big deal just rolled up with the hottest date," Taylor wrote on Instagram.
2. When 'Bad Blood' won Best Music Video.
"We just won a Grammy for the Bad Blood music video and we are NOT OK," Taylor wrote.
Sometimes being not OK is the perfect way to be.
3. When Selena shaded Kanye West.
Selena stuck her tongue out when Kanye was brought up while talking to ET.
4. When Taylor needed a drink.
Us too, Taylor. Us too.
5. When Taylor was a shoulder to lean on.
6. When they really just seemed to understand each other.
We want someone with which to share a moment like this.
We're not positive this is to Taylor as she stepped off the stage, but in our hearts, it always will be.
7. When Taylor called out Kanye, but really gave it up to her friends.
"If you just focus on the work and you don't let those people sidetrack you, some day when you get where you're going, you'll look around and you will know that it was you and the people who love you who put you there and that will be the greatest feeling in the world," Taylor said during her phenomenal speech after winning Album of the Year.
8. When they pretty much just slayed.
Pictured above: Slaying together.
Y'all are an inspiration. Keep it up.