Let's be clear: Chris Rock's daughter's girl scout cookies won the 2016 Oscars.
Hellbent on outselling "Linda Dunn," the 51-year-old comedian took a break from hosting Sunday night to implore the stars in the audience to "reach into [their] millionaire pockets" and buy some delicious cookies. And they did -- to the tune of over $65,000, as Rock reported!
The stunt wound up bringing many wonderful cookie-related moments to the show, which was welcome on a night that dealt with much more important issues.
Here are some of our favorite moments of celebs and their cookies.
1. When Leonardo DiCaprio winning his first Oscar was only the second-most exciting thing that happened to him.
2. When Christian Bale simply couldn't resist...
Christian Bale and Leonardo DiCaprio enjoying Girl Scout Cookies from Chris Rock's daughters. pic.twitter.com/laYwv2wfMR— Looper (@LooperHQ) February 29, 2016
3. But he still shared with Matt Damon.
4. When Morgan Freeman literally just cookie'd and dipped.
WATCH MORGAN FREEMAN LMFAOOOO pic.twitter.com/9fom9ihLbZ— young metro (@Curvables) February 29, 2016
5. When Kate Winslet got serious about her cookie choices.
6. When John Legend needed those cookies.
7. And when Chris Evans and Henry Cavill had this beautiful moment where they just knew as they chew(ed).
8. But no one -- NO ONE -- can chew a cookie like Michael Keaton can.
OK, we're gonna need more cookies.