Marcia Clark's passion about the O.J. Simpson case remains to this day.
The head prosecutor in the 1995 trial is slamming an upcoming docuseries -- Hard Evidence: O.J. Is Innocent -- which she says tries to implicate the acquitted former NFL player's 45-year-old son, Jason Simpson, in the 1994 murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
"I find it offensive," Clark said during an appearance on Tuesday's Today show. "Because it is nonsense, because there's no real logic, there's no evidence, there's nothing to back it up. Nothing. And they're aiming at Jason Simpson. And that is, to me, the most hideous thing you could possibly do."
"[Jason] can't defend himself," she added. "What is he going to do?"
It's probably safe to say that Clark likely won't be tuning in to the Investigation Discovery series, which is being executive produced and narrated by Martin Sheen. However, the retired attorney did say that she's been "impressed" by FX's popular mini-series, American Crime Story: The People vs. O.J. Simpson.
"I didn't know how they were gonna treat all of us, I didn't know how they were gonna treat the case," said Clark. "But, it actually wound up being a quality, quality series."
In February, Clark told ET that watching the show had been like "reliving a nightmare."
"Watching it happen again on television was enormously painful," Clark said in an exclusive interview with ET's Jennifer Peros at the time. "It's killing me all over again."
During our one-on-one, Clark also raved about actress Sarah Paulson, who portrays her on the show.
"She's an amazing actress," Clark said. "She surpassed anything I could have ever imagined. She's funny and so brilliant and she's a wonderful person."
Watch the video below for more of our interview.