Reasons one million through one million and nine that we love Prince Harry.
The 31-year-old royal was out and about in Orlando, Florida, over the weekend for the Invictus Games -- the Paralympic-style, multi-sport event for service members and veterans he created in 2014 -- and, as always, Harry was absolutely charming and hilarious and adorable wherever he went.
1. Like when he tried to eat Jaco van Gass's gold medal. That's not a chocolate coin, Harry!
2. When he adorably greeted a 7-year old amputee named Rio Woolf at a powerlifting event.
3. When Harry fired the starting shot at a race and then had this peak Prince Harry reaction.
4. When he had an eye-opening encounter with track and field events athlete Michael Kacer.
5. When Harry shared a laugh with a handful of competitors during the cycling finals.
6. When he was gifted some bright orange clogs by Dutch team captain Rahmon Zondervan.
7. Every single time he got super enthusiastic while cheering from the sidelines.
8. Or, better yet, when he cheered with the teams -- like the Georgia volleyball team.
9. And last but certainly not least -- really, it's only last because you can't top Prince Harry and a baby -- here is Prince Harry and a baby.
Fun fact: That's British gold winner in recumbent cycling, Rob Cromey-Hawke, and his daughter, whose name is Pippa! What a coincidence!
Harry recently came face-to-face with a 9-year-old who wanted to know if he is ever going to be king. Watch the hilarious interaction in the video below.