It looks like Kesha may be performing at the Billboard Music Awards after all.
Dr. Luke's Kemosabe record label told ET in a statement on Thursday: “Kesha’s performance on the Billboard Music Awards was always approved, in good faith. Approval was only suspended when Kemosabe learned Kesha was to use the performance as a platform to discuss the litigation. Now that Kemosabe has obtained assurances, that it is relying upon, from Kesha, her representatives and Dick Clark Productions that neither Kesha nor her supporters will use the performance as such a platform, the approval has been restored."
Following the approval, dick clark productions -- which puts on the event -- told ET in a statement, “We are pleased that Kesha and Kemosabe Records have reached an agreement and very much look forward to having Kesha perform on the Billboard Music Awards this Sunday night on ABC.”
Additionally, Kesha shared a message to her supporters on Instagram after the performance was re-instated, writing, "Good work animals. Looks like our voices can be heard after all."
The photo shows a quote that reads: "You and I are more than friends, we're like a really small gang."
As ET previously reported on Tuesday, both Kesha and the awards show had said that Kesha's performance would not go on because Dr. Luke's label had rescinded their approval. A source told ET that the label withdrew their approval over concerns that the 29-year-old singer would use the platform to disparage the music producer.
"Kesha provided Dr. Luke with written assurances that she would not talk about him, mention him or even allude to him in her performance, but as of now Dr. Luke still has not approved it," the source added at the time. "Dr. Luke could eventually change his mind about this, however Billboard has a spot to fill for the awards show and they've got five days to do it, so if a resolution isn't reached soon, it's likely there's nothing that can be done."
Prior to this statement, Dr. Luke offered no comment on the matter.
Before Kemosabe's statement, representatives of the #FreeKesha movement were planning a boycott of the music awards show.
What will happen next remains to be seen, as Kesha delivered her planned BBMAs performance of Bob Dylan's "It Ain't Me, Babe" with the help of Ben Folds as part of a three-song set on Wednesday night in Los Angeles, California.
"Dear Mr. Ben Folds, thank u for tonight. thanks for letting me share your stage, your band, your audience, your humor, your songs. Thanks for believing in me. Thanks for being a positive and encouraging human in my life," she wrote on Instagram. "Thanks for ur records that got me through high school. Thanks for being a genius composer. Thanks for being nice when we work together. Thanks for letting me play a Bob Dylan cover with you. Thanks for being a good friend in this scary business."
All this cancellation controversy comes just days after the singer's sexual assault case against Dr. Luke (real name Lukasz Gottwald) was put on hold while the singer resolves her breach of contract lawsuit in New York. Kesha alleges Dr. Luke drugged and raped her in the suit, claims the producer has dismissed as "outright lies."
Watch the video below.