Where there’s a hunky Bachelorette contestant, there’s an even hotter celebrity lookalike!
Well, almost. There may not be any Chad doppelgangers in this world, because let’s face it – Chad Johnson is one of a kind.
WATCH: ‘Bachelorette’ Villain Chad Johnson’s Tinder Profile Is Exactly What You’d Expect
However, most of the other suitors from this season, and even BacheloretteJoJo Fletcher herself, all have celebrity clones. Check out our comparisons below.
1. JoJo looks a lot like Australian actress and Confessions of a Shopaholic star Isla Fisher. Funnily enough, Fisher starred in the 2012 flick Bachelorette!
2. It’s all in the eyes with Derek and actor John Kraskinski. “My baby blues seem to get a lot of front-end attention,” admits Derek in his show bio.
3. Gotta love a chiseled jaw. Alex and actor James Marsden have got it in spades.
4. Wells could legit be Orlando Bloom’s younger brother.
5. It’s not easy to pull off the smooth ‘do of a Ken doll, but Robby’s got it down pat!
6. Chase seems to be channeling country singer Josh Turner.
7. Singer James also has the country thing going on, resembling “Mean To Me” crooner Brett Eldredge. Plus, we already saw him serenading JoJo with his guitar before he was eliminated from the show.
8. Is it just us, or does Luke look a lot like Roger Klotz from Doug?
9. With those clean-cut looks and the fact that he used to be quite the “party-starter” back in the day, Daniel could easily take Justin Bartha’s spot in any further Hangover sequels.
10. Is Jordan a real-life Disney prince? He could totally pass as Tangled’s Flynn Rider.
Additional reporting by Gabrielle Boyd.
WATCH: ‘The Bachelorette’: Jordan Opens Up to JoJo About Strained Relationship With Brother Aaron