As the investigation surrounding Kim Kardashian West's traumatic robbery in Paris continues, new details are emerging on what allegedly happened last Sunday when the reality star was held at gunpoint and tied up inside the hotel she was staying at during Paris Fashion Week.
According to French TV Station BFM TV, five men between the ages of 40 and 50 who spoke French without an accent were involved in the burglary, stealing $11.2 million worth of jewelry.
WATCH: Kim Kardashian Held Up at Gunpoint in Paris, Is 'Badly Shaken but Physically Unharmed'
They were dressed as police officers, the TV station reports, and arrived and left the scene on bikes, leaving behind no traces or DNA. BFM TV also reports that the men were "professional" and "swift," and asked the hotel concierge, "Where is the rapper's wife?"
They were, of course, referencing Kim's famous husband, Kanye West, who was performing at a music festival in Queens, New York, at the time (as ET previously reported, he abruptly ended that show -- telling fans he had to take care of a "family emergency" -- as soon as he heard the news.)
On Friday, French tabloid Closer published what they claim is a note the hotel concierge personally sent to Kim. "Dear Kim, when you feel the cold steel of a gun at your neck, it is the moment when remaining calm can mean the difference of life or death, both our lives," the alleged message from the concierge reads. "I hope you are feeling better."
WATCH: Kim Kardashian 'Trying Not to Cry in Front of North' After Paris Robbery
This tabloid report comes just two days after a source told ET that Kim talked to the French police and revealed the hotel concierge was present and handcuffed during the entire heist. "She actually talked to him during the ordeal, asking him if they were going to die, to which he calmly responded he didn't know," the source added.
Both Kim and the concierge were physically unharmed.
Hours after Sunday's robbery, Kim traveled to New York City on a private jet and stayed in a luxury apartment with Kanye. Wearing a gray baseball cap and a large hoodie, Kim then arrived to Los Angeles on Thursday, clutching her 9-month-old son, Saint West, as she departed the private jet around 2 p.m. The two then traveled to her Bel Air home, with mom Kris Jenner and 3-year-old daughter North West.
WATCH: Kim Kardashian's Robbery Was a 'Major Reality Check,' Now Taking Time Off
Kim's house is more than 9,000 square feet, and has been featured on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which has been put on an indefinite hold following the scary Paris incident. "Kim's well-being is our core focus right now," a spokesperson for E! told ET. "No decision has been made as to when production will resume."
Meanwhile, Kim's sisters, Khloe Kardashian and Kendall and Kylie Jenner, cancelled their upcoming book signings as a safety precaution. A source told ET that while the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan has published new content on their various mobile apps, Kim has not. "Kim plans on resuming in the very near future, but needed time to focus on her family this week," the source revealed.
WATCH: Kim Kardashian Robbery Investigation Continues, Police Obtain Security Camera Footage
Another source told ET that Kim and Kanye are now re-assessing their security. While Kim is safely back home in L.A., Kanye was seen leaving New York on Friday. There's no confirmation on where he is headed next, but it's likely he's traveling to Chicago, as he has two scheduled Saint Pablo tour shows in Illinois over the weekend.
To hear the latest details on the investigation, watch the video below.