Taylor Swift has earned a small victory in her lawsuit against a radio DJ.
A Colorado judge ruled in favor of Swift on Friday, agreeing to keep a photo of DJ David "Jackson" Mueller allegedly groping her at a 2013 concert from the public until the case goes to trial.
WATCH: EXCLUSIVE: Gigi Hadid Confirms Taylor Swift is Working on New Music After Tom Hiddleston Breakup
The "Bad Blood" singer's attorneys filed a motion last week requesting to seal hundreds of pages of court documents, as well as the photograph that allegedly depicts said groping, arguing that the photo was inappropriate for public consumption.
"It is all but assured that the photograph will be shared for scandalous and prurient interests -- reasons that have nothing to do with the public's interest in the Court's decision making," Swift's attorneys stated in court documents obtained by ET, also noting that releasing the photograph might make it hard to find an impartial jury.
While the motion to seal the photograph has been granted, the judge did not rule in favor of restricting access to all of the court documents requested by Swift's attorneys -- as well as the documents requested by Mueller's side.
RELATED: Taylor Swift Teases First Performance in Almost a Year -- But Is There New Music?!
Mueller filed a lawsuit against Swift in September 2015 for defamation, claiming that the singer falsely accused him of inappropriately grabbing her at a 2013 concert. Mueller denied the allegations, and was fired from his job as a radio host and DJ two days after the alleged incident.
Swift filed a countersuit a month later, in October 2015, for assault and battery for the same incident, alleging that "Mueller did not merely brush his hand against" her while posing for a photograph, "he lifted her skirt and groped her."
The "Blank Space" singer has said that if she wins her countersuit, she will donate any money received to "charitable organizations dedicated to protecting women from similar acts of sexual assault and personal disregard."
RELATED: Taylor Swift Donates Remainder of $1 Million Pledge to Louisiana Flood Victims
See more in the video below.