Brad Pitt is no longer under investigation for child abuse allegations.
The FBI will no longer be investigating the Allied star's alleged Sept. 14 plane incident, the bureau told ET can confirm.
"In response to allegations made following a flight within the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States which landed in Los Angeles carrying Mr. Brad Pitt and his children, the FBI has conducted a review of the circumstances and will not pursue further investigation," the FBI said in a statement to ET on Tuesday. "No charges have been filed in this matter."
Earlier this month, ET confirmed that the 52-year-old actor had been cleared of child abuse allegations by the Department of Child and Family Services.
"He has the truth on his side," a source told ET regarding the allegations.
A separate source told ET that the DCFS did not "find anything of any significance" in their investigation, adding that Pitt's monitored visits with the children were volunteered by the actor, because he decided it would be best for the kids.
"His visits are monitored voluntarily because he has agreed to go out of his way for the kids," the source said.
In a statement to ET at the time, Jolie also expressed relief that the investigation had concluded.
“The job of the DCFS is to make sure the children are in a safe and secure situation," the statement read. "As we said earlier this week, childcare professionals encouraged a legal agreement accepted and signed by both sides that was in the best interest of the children. Angelina said from the beginning that she felt she had to take action for the health of the family and is relieved that after their 8-week involvement, the DCFS is now satisfied the safeguards are put in place that will allow the children to heal."
Meanwhile, the exes are still working on their divorce terms as their filings dispute who will have custody of their six children.
Watch the video below for the family's Thanksgiving plans.