NEWS

EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Hart Disses 'Jumanji' Co-Star Dwayne Johnson's 'Sexiest Man Alive' Win: 'I Demand a Recount!'

by Raphael Chestang 3:18 PM PST, December 08, 2016
Playing EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Hart Disses 'Jumanji' Co-Star Dwayne Johnson's 'Sexiest Man Alive' Win: 'I Demand a Recount!'

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was named People's Sexiest Man Alive for 2016, but his Jumanji co-star Kevin Hart isn't buying it.

"That's bull****. You keep the curse word in there," Hart joked with ET in New York City on Saturday. "I demand a recount! You know, I heard it was close. I heard he edged me out by half a point, and you know what? It's fine. He needed it more than I did. You know what I mean? Every day is a sexy day for me."

WATCH: Dwayne Johnson Makes His Hilarious 'Sexiest Man Alive' Debut on 'Ellen'

According to Hart, he's more appreciated overseas.

"He's just trying to catch up to where I was," Hart kidded. "People don't know this, but in France right now, I got voted the sexiest man alive. If you google France.org.net, I come up as the sexiest man alive. It's a true story, very true story."

While that's definitely false, what is true is that Hart was spreading holiday cheer right here at home by signing his Muzik One wireless headphones for fans in Times Square.

"We're in Brookstone right now celebrating the release of an amazing product," Hart said. "Muzik headphones, the first smart headphone on the market, and I'm proud to be a part of it. I partnered up with some amazing people who have an amazing vision and to see that vision come full circle and to be available to the public now, I think is unreal."

WATCH: Kevin Hart Dishes on New 'Jumanji' Sequel

His recent business partnership is just one of the many new heights the comedian has recently reached, but for Hart, more success just means more opportunities to give back.

"I'm in a position where I can provide for others and put smiles on people's faces, and that's what the holiday season is about," he said. "It's about joy, bringing joy to others."

Hart just wrapped shooting on Jumanji, which opens in 2017, and earlier this year, he dished to ET about the upcoming fantasy flick.

"I don't want people to think that we're redoing Jumanji -- it's a continuation," he said. "If Jumanji was to move on, this is what it would be."

WATCH: Dwayne Johnson Goes Method For 'Jumanji' Sequel (Sort of): 'I've Been Catching Fish With My Bare Hands'

He added that the filmmakers would never try to "touch something as good as that or try to make it our own," but instead are creating a story that shares the same universe.

"I think the audience is in for a treat," Hart said. "Not only do we have a great cast, we have a great director [Jake Kasdan], and I think he's doing a great job of putting the film together."

SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE SHARE ON TWITTER TWEET