NEWS

Corinne Olympios Has Lunch With Boyfriend Amid 'Bachelor in Paradise' Scandal

by Antoinette Bueno 11:57 AM PDT, June 19, 2017
Playing Corinne Olympios Has Lunch With Boyfriend Amid 'Bachelor in Paradise' Scandal

Corinne Olympios and her boyfriend appear to be going strong.

Olympios was snapped having lunch on Saturday with boyfriend Jordan Gielchinsky in Los Angeles, going casual in workout wear and a pair of Vans checkered slip-ons. Gielchinsky also sported athletic gear while talking on the phone.

Photo: Splash News

WATCH: Corinne Olympios Breaks Her Silence on 'Bachelor in Paradise' Incident -- 'I Am a Victim'

Sources close to Olympios told ET that she was already in a relationship with 26-year-old Gielchinsky -- who's president of his own tobacco company -- before she signed on to Bachelor in Paradise season four. According to our sources, the 24-year-old reality star wasn't planning on hooking up with anyone during filming, but rather, her plan was to hang out, stir up drama and just have fun. 

As for the latest on the Bachelor in Paradise scandal, reps for both Olympios and fellow contestant DeMario Jackson told ET on Friday that neither of their clients have seen footage of the incident that took place between the two while shooting the ABC reality show, which resulted in production of the show abruptly shutting down. Sources previously told ET that both Olympios and Jackson were heavily intoxicated before the two hooked up by the pool on the first day of filming. Neither party has filed a complaint at this time, but both have hired lawyers.

Last week, 30-year-old Jackson told Inside Edition he wants tapes of the incident to be released.

"The only thing I want is for the truth to come out," Jackson said. "I feel like the truth will be able to come out in those videos."

WATCH: DeMario Jackson Was Fired From His Job Before 'Bachelor in Paradise' Scandal

Warner Bros., the production company behind Bachelor in Paradise, is continuing its investigation into the allegations of sexual misconduct and expects it to be completed this week, a source close to production told ET on Friday.

Watch below for the latest on the Bachelor in Paradise scandal.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE SHARE ON TWITTER TWEET