In a candid interview with ABC's Andrea Canning that aired Monday on "Good Morning America," Charlie Sheen confirmed that he will hit CBS with a lawsuit for putting him out of work. Some reports claim the suit will be for over $300 million.
"They're on a battlefield," said Sheen. "They're in radical breach. Sorry guys, you screwed up."
Last week, CBS and Warner Bros. jointly told ET, "Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of 'Two and a Half Men' for the remainder of the season."
Sheen firmly believes that production was wrongly terminated.
"I would recommend that they do an out-of-court settlement and fix this whole thing and pay the crew and get season nine back on board," said Sheen, who boasted "They're going to lose in a courtroom."
Sheen also told "Today"'s Jeff Rossen that he wants a raise to return to "Two and a Half Men." The actor is currently the highest paid actor on television, pulling in a reported $1.8 million per episode. Now he wants $3 million.