5 Things You Don't Know About Andrew Lincoln
February 27, 2013
This British actor plays the determined, zombie-fighting sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes on AMC's hugely popular series The Walking Dead. Here are five things you may not know about Andrew Lincoln.
1. Born in London, England on September 14, 1973. His father is a civil engineer and his mother -- a South African -- worked as a nurse.
2. Serving as a flower girl at his wedding was Apple Martin, daughter of Coldplay's Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow.
3. His first major U.S. exposure came when he appeared in the 2003 comedy/romance Love Actually.
4. Is married to Gael Anderson, daughter Ian Anderson, who is lead singer of the rock group Jethro Tull.
5. Said in an interview that if an actual zombie apocalypse took place, the things he would miss the most would be prosciutto ham and cappuccino.