5 Things You Don't Know About Kaley Cuoco
October 02, 2013
This Big Bang Theory star recently got engaged to tennis star Ryan Sweeting after just three months of dating and on Monday was on hand to watch her sister Briana audition for NBC's singing competition The Voice.
1. Born Kaley Christine Cuoco on November 30, 1985 -- her last name translates to "cook" in Italian. Her father is of Italian descent, while her mother's background is English and German.
2. Began working as a model and commercial actress at age six, but her first major role came in the 1992 TV movie Quicksand: No Escape, starring Donald Sutherland and Tim Matheson.
3. Admitted in a Playboy interview that she had a "huge crush" on Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane.
4. Was six years younger than her 8 Simple Rules co-star Amy Davidson although she played the older sister in the series.
5. As hobbies, she enjoys horseback riding, kickboxing and playing the drums.