Forbes released its annual list of the highest-paid actors in television on Tuesday, and the sitcom Two and a Half Men claimed three spots in the Top 10.
Exceeding all actors in annual pay this past year was none other than Ashton Kutcher.
According to Forbes' estimations
, the Two and a Half Men
lead actor reaped a total of $24 million from June 2012 to June 2013.
His Two and a Half Men co-star Jon Cryer followed behind Kutcher for No. 2 on the list, taking in $21 million last year. Finishing in seventh, above former Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen (9th: $10 million), was the other half of the show, Angus T. Jones, who stacked up $11 million last year.
The highest-paid TV actor not to star on Two and a Half Men was Parenthood's Ray Romano, who made $16 million last year, in large part thanks to the successful syndication of his beloved sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond.
Finishing just below Romano at fourth on the list was How I Met Your Mother star Neil Patrick Harris. In addition to the massive success of HIMYM, which just premiered its ninth and final season, Harris made a good chunk of money off of animated voice roles in films such as The Smurfs.
Mark Harmon of NCIS was pinned at No. 5 on the list, also bringing in a rounded $15 million thanks to the procedural series' massive popularity as the No. 1 scripted series for its recent tenth season.
Check out the Top 10 highest-paid TV actors below, and visit Forbes' full list
1. Ashton Kutcher (Two and a Half Men): $24 million
2. Jon Cryer (Two and a Half Men): $21 million
3. Ray Romano (Parenthood): $16 million
4. Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother): $15 million
5. Mark Harmon (NCIS): $15 million
6. Patrick Dempsey (Grey's Anatomy): $13 milion
7. Tim Allen (Last Man Standing): $11 million
8. Angus T. Jones (Two and a Half Men): $11 million
9. Michael C. Hall (Dexter): $10 million
10. Charlie Sheen (Anger Management): $10 million