Forbes released its annual list of the highest-paid actors in television on Tuesday, and the sitcom Two and a Half Men claimed three spots in the Top 10.
Exceeding all actors in annual pay this past year was none other than Ashton Kutcher.
According to Forbes' estimations, the Two and a Half Men lead actor reaped a total of $24 million from June 2012 to June 2013.
His Two and a Half Men co-star Jon Cryer followed behind Kutcher for No. 2 on the list, taking in $21 million last year. Finishing in seventh, above former Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen (9th: $10 million), was the other half of the show, Angus T. Jones, who stacked up $11 million last year.
The highest-paid TV actor not to star on Two and a Half Men was Parenthood's Ray Romano, who made $16 million last year, in large part thanks to the successful syndication of his beloved sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond.
Finishing just below Romano at fourth on the list was How I Met Your Mother star Neil Patrick Harris. In addition to the massive success of HIMYM, which just premiered its ninth and final season, Harris made a good chunk of money off of animated voice roles in films such as The Smurfs.
Mark Harmon of NCIS was pinned at No. 5 on the list, also bringing in a rounded $15 million thanks to the procedural series' massive popularity as the No. 1 scripted series for its recent tenth season.
Check out the Top 10 highest-paid TV actors below, and visit Forbes' full list for more.
1. Ashton Kutcher (Two and a Half Men): $24 million
2. Jon Cryer (Two and a Half Men): $21 million
3. Ray Romano (Parenthood): $16 million
4. Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother): $15 million
5. Mark Harmon (NCIS): $15 million
6. Patrick Dempsey (Grey's Anatomy): $13 milion
7. Tim Allen (Last Man Standing): $11 million
8. Angus T. Jones (Two and a Half Men): $11 million
9. Michael C. Hall (Dexter): $10 million
10. Charlie Sheen (Anger Management): $10 million