Emma Stone is the latest A-lister to go up against Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon on the lip-sync stage, but was she Fallon's most worthy opponent?
Here's five of our favorite lip syncing celebrities to show up on Fallon's late night shows, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 starlet is most certainly on the list.
5. Emma Stone- The actress mouthing the fast words to Blues Travelers' Hook is a must-see! However, Fallon called her second song, "The best one that's ever been done."
4. Paul Rudd- The Anchorman 2 actor started out mouthing the words to Tina Turner's Better Be Good To Me. He then got a chance to show off his dance moves when he performed Queen's Don't Stop Me Now.
3. John Krasinski- The Office star and Fallon both did an old-school rap song, but the stand-out performance had to be Krasinski's rendition of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream.
4. Joseph Gordon-Levitt- The Dark Knight Rises star not only competed against Fallon but also comedian Stephen Merchant.
5. Stephen Merchant- The Office co-creator's lip sync skills rounds out this top five list.
Who do you think wins the title of best lip-syncing celebrity?