As the weather starts to change, so does the TV landscape. We highlight the new shows you need to watch, along with the returning favorites generating the biggest buzz.
1. Mad Men: It's the end of an era as Mad Men wraps up its run with the final seven episodes. While many details have been kept secret, we know that someone gets fired, someone is going to fall hard for their blind date and Don Draper will continue with his womanizing ways. "This final season of Mad Men is going to be exactly like Breaking Bad, meaning you're not going to want to miss the boat," ETonline TV editor Leanne Aguilera said. Mad Men returns April 5 on AMC.
2.Game of Thrones: GOT's season five return is the most explosive yet as all the drama has led up to this point where the worlds will collide. "There is an end definitely," star Maisie Williams said. "I'm not sure how long that's going to be series-wise." Game of Thrones returns April 12 on HBO.
3. Wayward Pines: M. Night Shamaylan's mystery series stars Matt Dillon as a secret service agent trying to find missing federal agents in a small Idaho town. In addition to Dillon, the show also has some high-profile co-stars. "Terrence Howard is playing the sheriff in the show, so he is doing double duty," Aguilera said. "He is transitioning off the smash hit Empire and is going to be transitioning into that show." Wayward Pines premieres May 14 on Fox.
4. The Comedians: Billy Crystal and Josh Gad are TV's hottest odd couple, showing off their on-set comedic rivalry in The Comedians, premiering April 9 on FX.
5. Younger: From Sex and the City creator Darren Star comes a new series in which the lead character, played by Sutton Foster, gets to relive her youth. "I sort of somehow convince my new boss and my co-workers that I'm actually in my 20s," Foster told ET. Younger, also starring Hilary Duff and Debi Mazar, premieres March 31 on TV Land.
6. iZombie: Rose McIver stars in the series as a zombie who eats dead people's brains, getting visions from the life of the person in the process. This helps her in solving their murders. "iZombie is definitely going to be a huge hit with the millennial crowd," Aguilera said. iZombie airs Tuesdays on The CW.