EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelor in Paradise' Is 'Probably Done' For Good After 'Allegations of Misconduct'
By Jackie Willis
The fate of Bachelor in Paradise is not looking good.
Over the weekend, ET confirmed that production on the ABC reality series was suspended due to "allegations of misconduct" after DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios allegedly started hooking up in the pool after the cast had been "drinking all day."
A source close to Bachelor in Paradise tells ET that while on set that day, "[Corinne] was out of it."
"The show will probably be done. Like, for good," ET's source adds of Bachelor in Paradise ever returning to TV. "If a producer witnesses that and it's on camera, she or he has to report it, which is why this is happening."
On Sunday, another source told ET that one of the producers became uncomfortable after things escalated between Jackson and Olympios. "Everyone is just going about their business. Cameras are rolling. Producers are everywhere," the source noted. "That's when a 'third party' felt uncomfortable, claiming misconduct in the workplace. As of right now, production of Paradise is suspended indefinitely, and they are sending everyone home and telling everyone else to stay home."
Bachelor in Paradise -- which was supposed to premiere on Aug. 8 -- had just started filming the upcoming season in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and prior to the alleged pool incident, a source told ET that the cast was day drinking and "having a good time."
"The guys and girls were bopping around, talking to everyone, trying to make connections," the source continued.
Much of the cast didn't seem too fazed by the news that they would be heading home after production was suspended, and even posted photos and videos to Snapchat and Instagram of their travels.