Winter is here -- and so is ET's new Game of Thrones after-show, Westeros Weekly!
This week, Jon Snow himself, Kit Harington, is the first to answer our signature Wildfire Fast Five speed round of questions, and reveals his pick for who really deserves to rule the Iron Throne. (Warning: His answer will definitely surprise you!)
Wildfire Fast Five With Kit Harington
1. Who's your favorite GoT character? (You can't say your own!)KH: Bronn.
2. If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be?
KH: Michelle Fairley [as] Catelyn Stark.
3. What would you like to see your character accomplish before he/she dies?
KH: Umm… just like a bit of a big smile. A big smile [for Jon Snow.]
4. Which unlikely team-up would you like to see before the end of the series?
KH: Grey Worm and Brienne [of Tarth.]
5. At this point in the show, which character do you think deserves to sit on the Iron Throne by the end of the series?
KH: I'm not sure anyone deserves to. I think that's the problem with the Iron Throne -- no one actually deserves it. [But if I had to pick,] Tyrion.
Press play on the video above for a deep dive of the season seven premiere's most jaw-dropping twists, our pick for the Iciest Moment of the Night and behind-the-scenes secrets from Sheeran about his musical cameo.