EXCLUSIVE: Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson Will Sit Down for 'BiP' Interviews: 'All Will Be Explained'

By
Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson will finally speak out on what really happened while filming season four of Bachelor in Paradise that temporarily halted production last month.
ET caught up with host Chris Harrison at The Bachelorette: Men Tell All taping in Los Angeles last week, where he explained his plans to interview the reality stars together, so that they can share their side of the story about what went down in Mexico.
"We're going to sit down with [Demario]. I don't think it'll be just part of the [BiP] reunion show," Harrison told ET's Lauren Zima. "I'm going to sit down with DeMario and Corinne as part of a sit-down talk with the two of them."
"Honestly, after tonight I don't know how that dialogue's going to [go]," he continued, telling ET he was "surprised" by Jackson's "bad choices" during the Men Tell All taping. "I thought I had an idea before tonight, but I also thought we'd have a better moment than we had tonight. So, I don't know. Now I'm not really sure how it's going to be. We'll see."
Harrison also opened up about the first promo for season four of Bachelor in Paradise, which addresses the scandal head-on. Olympios and Jackson did not return to Mexico when production resumed following the controversy, but they are seemingly very much still a part of the narrative.
"First and foremost, I think a lot of people -- some people on social media reached out and said we were tone deaf," Harrison explained. "And I need people to step back a little bit, wait and watch. All will be explained. Trust me. Have I left you guys hanging before in 16 years? No."
"All will be explained and I really do mean that," he added. "I need people to understand this was not a black-and-white, cut-and-dry issue. It's really -- there's a lot of layers to it. It was very confusing. I went through it and it was confusing. So, trust me. It needs to all play out."
Following the taping, ET also spoke with Kenny King, Adam Gottschalk, Kenneth "Diggy" Moreland and Dean Unglert, who all vied for Rachel Lindsay's heart alongside Jackson during season 13 of The Bachelorette, which is currently being played out on ABC.
"[BiP] did kind of glorify [the scandal] a little bit and build it up a little bit, but I don't' know," Unglert, who is a confirmed contestant on the spinoff's new season, said. "I think that the time on Paradise spent wasn't really focused on the scandal from a cast member perspective. And I'm sure that the show will handle it applicably from there. So, I wouldn't put too much weight into it."
"I was actually really happy they touched on that [controversy] because that's something that I think they didn't want to deter from, because it's no secret," added Gottschalk, who is rumored to be a part of the season four cast. "Paradise did get put on hold, now we're picking things back up, and I think that it's going to be good for everybody just for the fact that it's a new, fresh approach."
As for King and Moreland, they focused their interview time with ET explaining how they've supported Jackson and continue to have his back.
"One of the most lit Bachelorette group chats of all time belongs to these rose boys. Like, we talk to each other all the time," King said. "We were very supportive when that whole thing was going down with DeMario. All of us were very supportive of him, and we just support each other. I think that's something that none of us really expected out of this, a support group."
"[DeMario] does a good job of brushing stuff off," added Moreland. "So to see him get to the point where stuff affects him, that says a lot. ... He says he's lost weight and he's cried and things like that."
For more on what to expect when BiP returns to ABC with a two-night season premiere starting Aug. 14, watch the video below.