The 7 Best Star Confessions at the Golden Globe Awards Over the Years
By Raphael Chestang
This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.
If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.
The Stars' Best-Ever Confessions at the Golden Globes
Olivia Jade Tears Up Over Sister's Support at ‘Dancing With the …
Emmys 2021: Fashion Secrets From the Stars
Why Paris Jackson Says She’s the ‘Happiest’ She’s Ever Been (Exc…
'Dancing With the Stars’: Cheryl Burke Shares COVID-19 Update
Charles Shaughnessy Reveals If a ‘The Nanny’ Reboot Could Ever H…
‘Dancing With the Stars’: Kenya Moore on Cynthia Bailey Leaving …
Derek Hough Reveals the 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 30 Conte…
Emmys 2021 After-Show: Best Moments of the Night
David Arquette Reveals the Best Souvenir He Took Home From the '…
'The Blacklist' Season 8 Bloopers: James Spader and His Co-Stars…
Demi Lovato Says Aliens Are Looking Out for the Singer’s Best In…
‘Sex and the City’ Star Willie Garson Dead at 57
Erika Jayne ‘Told the Truth’ at ‘RHOBH’ Reunion, Source Says
What’s Inside Tyler, the Creator’s Suitcase at the 2021 BET Hip …
‘Cardi Tries’: Raven-Symoné Surprises Wedding Couple at the Alta…
Behind the Scenes of Trace Adkins and Luke Bryan’s ‘Where the Co…
Billy Porter Talks the Final Season of ‘Pose’ and Feeling Free a…
Mandy Moore Talks Life as a New Mom at the 2021 Emmys (Exclusive)
ET has been at every Golden Globe Awards of the past 35 years, and now, we're sharing some of our most priceless moments.
1. Leonardo DiCaprio (1994): The two-time Golden Globe winner was a consummate pro when he chatted with ET at his first major awards show. "I'm just sort of playing it cool and observing everything," said the What's Eating Gilbert Grape star, then 18 years old. At The Revenant New York screening on Wednesday, DiCaprio admitted that no matter how cool he tried to be on the red carpet 22 years ago, it was a "very nerve-wracking experience."
2. Justin Bieber (2011): The pop star revealed one of his celebrity crushes, telling ET, "I'm looking forward to meeting Halle Berry. She's gorgeous."
3. Meryl Streep (2000): The eight-time Golden Globe winner shocked ET when she showed that she brought her own booze to the event. "There was never a bar except in the olden days and then it was fun," she said.
4. Christine Lahti (1998): The Chicago Hope star admitted she was in the ladies' room when her name was called for Best Actress in a TV Series, Drama, and described it as "probably the most embarrassing moment of my life."
5. Beyonce (2007): Unlike many stars, Queen Bey refused to go to the event on an empty stomach. "I actually had McDonald's this morning, which is crazy," she said.
6. Gwyneth Paltrow (1998): Similar to Beyonce, the Shakespeare in Love star was focused on her tummy. "You know I haven't eaten the food," she said. "We'll probably leave and get a pizza or something."
7. Tina Fey (2010): The funnylady hilariously gave us an idea of how she was keeping everything together underneath her stunning gown. "I would say it's a combination of Spanx and commando," she said. "I think the ladies out there know what I'm talking about."
The 2016 Golden Globes, hosted by Ricky Gervais, will air live on Sunday, Jan. 10, at 8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT on NBC.