ET has been at every Golden Globe Awards of the past 35 years, and now, we're sharing some of our most priceless moments.
1. Leonardo DiCaprio (1994): The two-time Golden Globe winner was a consummate pro when he chatted with ET at his first major awards show. "I'm just sort of playing it cool and observing everything," said the What's Eating Gilbert Grape star, then 18 years old. At The Revenant New York screening on Wednesday, DiCaprio admitted that no matter how cool he tried to be on the red carpet 22 years ago, it was a "very nerve-wracking experience."
NEWS: The Golden Globe Award Nominees Are In!
2. Justin Bieber (2011): The pop star revealed one of his celebrity crushes, telling ET, "I'm looking forward to meeting Halle Berry. She's gorgeous."
3. Meryl Streep (2000): The eight-time Golden Globe winner shocked ET when she showed that she brought her own booze to the event. "There was never a bar except in the olden days and then it was fun," she said.
4. Christine Lahti (1998): The Chicago Hope star admitted she was in the ladies' room when her name was called for Best Actress in a TV Series, Drama, and described it as "probably the most embarrassing moment of my life."
WATCH: Jim Carrey to Make First Red Carpet Appearance Since Cathriona White's Death at Golden Globes
5. Beyonce (2007): Unlike many stars, Queen Bey refused to go to the event on an empty stomach. "I actually had McDonald's this morning, which is crazy," she said.
6. Gwyneth Paltrow (1998): Similar to Beyonce, the Shakespeare in Love star was focused on her tummy. "You know I haven't eaten the food," she said. "We'll probably leave and get a pizza or something."
7. Tina Fey (2010): The funnylady hilariously gave us an idea of how she was keeping everything together underneath her stunning gown. "I would say it's a combination of Spanx and commando," she said. "I think the ladies out there know what I'm talking about."
The 2016 Golden Globes, hosted by Ricky Gervais, will air live on Sunday, Jan. 10, at 8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT on NBC.