Bare those shoulders, ladies! Off-the-shoulder styles are back with a vengeance and getting love from Kate Hudson, Emma Roberts and so many other fashion-forward stars. Try shoulder-baring tops, dresses and even jumpsuits for a look you can wear all day and well into the evening.
1. Emma Roberts refreshed this sultry 80s trend with a window pane mini dress. She added a pop of color with red strappy heels, making for a flirty date night look.
2. Going to a pool party? Try Minka Kelly’s nautical-striped rendition of the trend. The buttoned down t-shirt dress is playful yet polished. Finish off the look with a pair of nude sandals.
3. Fashionista Olivia Palmero wore black leather overalls with a matching off-the-shoulder top paired with caged pumps. To make this look more daytime-friendly, try a top in a brighter color like fuchsia or royal blue.
4. Gabrielle Union wore a fitted black romper with a deep v-neck and a nude lace shoulderless top. The lace detail elevated the look by adding a romantic touch to this versatile outfit.
5. Kate Hudson showed off her toned shoulders in a blush-colored jumpsuit with ruffles that draped down her neckline. The key to pulling this off is to have the jumpsuit accentuate your waist.
6. Take another cue from Hudson and style an off-the-shoulder top with a pencil skirt. This is an office look that you can have fun with in summery hues like bright yellow and with large floral prints.