She recently flaunted her 15 Academy of Country Music Awardsin a hilarious promofor the upcoming ACM show, hosted by her husband Blake Shelton and country star Luke Bryan. Here are five things you probably don't know about Miranda Lambert!
1 / 6
5 Things You Don't Know About Miranda Lambert
She recently flaunted her 15 Academy of Country Music Awards in a hilarious promo for the upcoming ACM show, hosted by her husband Blake Shelton and country star Luke Bryan. Here are five things you probably don't know about Miranda Lambert!
1. Born Miranda Leigh Lambert on November 10 1983 in Longview, TX -- both of her parents worked as private investigators.
Stylishly Challenged Student
2. Told Seventeen magazine that she got through high school with barely-passing grades and also didn't have much fashion sense. "I didn't get style until I got on Nashville Star. I didn't wear any makeup. I would wear wind pants and T-shirts to school -- hideous."
3. Sells a line of her own private label wines with names including White Liar, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Kerosene and Electric Pink.
4. In addition to her husband Blake, her music idols are country stars Merle Haggard and Loretta Lynn, as well as pop diva Mariah Carey.
Guilty TV Pleasure
5. Has said one of her guilty pleasures is watching Oxygen's true crime series Snapped, which profiles female killers.