6. Never Been Kissed: Drew Barrymore's character, Josie, in the 1999 romcom had been waiting 25 years for her first kiss and she finally got it from Michael Vartan on the baseball field with a crowd of cheering fans. Talk about a homerun lip-lock!
5. Crazy Stupid Love: Emma Stone schooled us on making the first move in the 2011 flick when she bolted into the room and gave Ryan Gosling a spontaneous smooch in a bar. Consider us extremely jealous.
4. Pretty Woman: The iconic 1990 romantic comedy featured Julia Roberts and Richard Gere in a fairytale-worthy kiss with a modern twist. When he arrived via limo and ascended his fair maiden's fire escape, girls everywhere swooned.
3. Romeo and Juliet: Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes put all other first kisses to shame in 1996 when they made out in full costume in an elevator and spit some serious Shakespeare when they finally came up for air.
2. Spider-Man: Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst locked lips in the 2002 flick in one of the most unique and iconic movie kisses of all time. But fingers crossed your NYE's kiss won't have to be upside down and in the rain -- it’s way too cold for that this time of year!
1. The Notebook: It's the kisses of all kisses. Rain? Check. Passion? Check Undeniable chemistry? Super check! To make matters even steamier, Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams were dating in real life when they reprised that unforgettable moment when they won the MTV movie award for best kiss in 2005.
What's your favorite big screen smooch? Which kiss will be your inspiration for tonight's New Year's Eve lip-lock? Share your thoughts with @ETnow on Twitter!
Need even more kissing inspiration? Press play on the video below to see who made the cut as the six sexiest TV couples of 2015!