1. George Clooney on being a husband: "It feels pretty damn great."
2. Amal quit smoking for George cold turkey. She's also always on time now.
3. Amal's mother Baria Alamuddin offered George a warm welcome to the family. "George, we love you truly, deeply and sincerely," she said in her speech. "We enjoy your charm, your wit, intelligent conversation and generosity. You are simply perfect."
4. Clooney's 100 close friends applauded as he walked his mother Nina down the aisle at the beginning of the ceremony.
5. George's dad Nick Clooney described his son’s proposal as such: "George getting down on one basketball-battered knee and asking the savvy Amal to marry him."
6. Amal's close friend Jae Kim on what she first thought of George: "'Is she going to get hurt? He isn't exactly Mr. Commitment,' I thought. But you could see in the way he held himself, treated her and others and enjoyed life that his heart was big and he loved her with all of it.”
10. She walked down the aisle to the classic "Here Comes the Bride" and their first dance was to Cole Porter’s "Why Shouldn’t I?".
11. George's dad's list for his son's wedding: "The lovely, most intriguing city on the planet. CHECK! A glittering assembly of accomplished people. CHECK! A beautiful bride. CHECK! A nervous groom. CHECK!"
12. What George is most excited about as a married couple: "We're looking forward to everything.”
Now if that all doesn’t melt your heart, we don’t know what will!