Celebs say the darndest things!
So ETonline has gathered some of the funniest, most bewildering and just downright unbelievable quotes from the past year.
11. Pharrell Williams on the Infamous GRAMMY Hat: "Ya'll tryna start a roast beef? ' @Arbys: Hey @Pharrell, can we have our hat back? #GRAMMYs'"
10. Eva Mendes on Motherhood:"I thought my wild nights were over, but these are some of the wildest nights I've ever had."
9. Matthew McConaughey on His Physique:"I am vain. I think vanity is a good thing. It's done more good things for me than it has not."
8. Taylor Swift on Taylor Swift: "I feel like watching my dating life has become a bit of a national pastime."
7. Joe Manganiello on Dating: "If you don't like spicy, then maybe I'm not for you."
6. Rob Lowe on Pretty Actors Not Being Taken Seriously:"There's this unbelievable bias and prejudice against quote-unquote good-looking people."
5. Lindsay Lohan on Her Incarceration:"I, somewhere inside, knew and sort of wanted to go to jail ... just to find some peace."
4. Kanye West on His Approach to Music and Fashion: "Everything in the world is exactly the same."
3. Justin Bieber During a March 6 Deposition: "Guess what? Guess what? I don't recall."
2. Gwyneth Paltrow on Splitting From Chris Martin:"We have always conducted our relationship privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and coparent, we will be able to continue in the same manner."
1. Tina Fey Teasing Leonardo DiCaprio at Golden Globes: "Like a supermodel's vagina, let's all give a warm welcome to Leonardo DiCaprio."