17 Instagrams That Prove Kylie Jenner Is Spiritual (NOT Materialistic)
By John Boone
"There's definitely a spiritual side to me and I honestly want the best for everyone," Kylie Jenner, a 17-year-old who just purchased her first $2.7 million home, told Flaunt magazine. "I'm not materialistic."
In need of a spiritual awakening, we sought solace within the Instagram of our generation’s Mother Theresa: Kylie Jenner. Duh. Here are 17 spiritual lessons to take with you on your own specific journey:
1. I am wherever there is Love. And Givenchy.
2. There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a Jenner from her MeUndies.
3. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. But if you must travel don’t do it commercial.
4. You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars, guides you and your Giuseppe boots too.
13. You are not a Human on a Spiritual Journey. You are a Spirit on a Human Journey. On a Private Plane.
14. The purpose of life is Chanel.
15. In the name of the Louis:
16. The Fendi:
17. And the Yeezies:
But seriously, not even like a sunset picture with the praise hands emojis? A selfie with a girlfriend captioned “soul sisters”? Maybe this is spiritual?
As she clarified to Flaunt, "I love clothes and all that stuff, but I don't need it to live. I feel like, not that I've had everything, but once you feel you've had everything at a young age, you can either go down a path of being spoiled and self-centered, or you see it isn't everything."
LOL HAHA THAT IS SO...wise, actually. A good sentiment to live by.
While you’re here, take a tour inside Kylie’s new multi-million dollar mansion: