2. He told People magazine their wedding, “It was magical. It was an unforgettable evening."
3. Oh, and he actually wrote a special song for her to walk down the aisle to. Yes, he serenaded her as she walked her way to the altar. "It was an original piece I wrote specifically for the evening and for her," he told People.
6. "We have a couple of rules in our relationship,” he shared during a press conference with the Hollywood Foreign Press in 2012. “The first rule is that I make her feel like she's getting everything. The second rule is that I actually do let her have her way in everything. And, so far, it's working."
7. "In my 30 years, she is the most special person, O.K.,” he told Vanity Fair in 2011. “I don't want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me-for instance, her."
8. "Every once in a while I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn't see me looking,” he told Ellen DeGeneres on her daytime talk show in April 2013. “I have this moment where I'm like, 'If you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life, you made one really good decision.'"