17 Problems We Have Today That We Didn't Have 5 Years Ago
By John Boone
Technology ruins everything. Well, it’s actually making a lot of things easier, breezier, and better in many people’s lives, but choosing a filter is also really hard work and takes a lot of time. It’s exhausting.
Here are 17 problems we have today that we didn’t have five years ago:
1. Accidentally liking someone’s Instagram while creeping on his pictures from 2011. You can’t take that back.
Once it’s double tapped, that notification has been sent.
2. Picking a filter that everyone in the picture approves of -- and no group of people can ever agree on one filter. Can’t we all just be content with Hefe? It makes everybody look tan.
And never Kelvin.
3. Worry about your Insta getting to 11 likes so it’s not individual names.
If you don’t get to double digits, do you delete it? Look, another problem.
4. When you open your camera and it’s the front-facing camera and you see your face at an angle you never wanted to see it from.
5. Getting a perfect countdown so your “3...2...GO!” isn’t in a Snapchat video.
Also: Anytime you see that someone screenshotted one of your Snapchats.