Nick Gordon Accused of Injecting Bobbi Kristina Brown With 'a Toxic Mixture,' According to New Court Doc Alleg

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.

A new accusation has surfaced in connection to Bobbi Kristina Brown's death, according to an ongoing $10 million wrongful death civil lawsuit filed against Brown's boyfriend, Nick Gordon.

According to a new court document obtained by ET, Brown's conservator, Bedelia C. Hargrove, alleges that "Ms. Brown died due to a violent altercation with Defendant (Gordon) after which he placed her in a bathtub, unconscious, after he injected her with a toxic mixture."

WATCH: Could Nick Gordon Be Facing Criminal Charges in Bobbi Kristina Brown Case? 

A previous amendment to the initial lawsuit had alleged that Gordon gave Brown a "toxic cocktail rendering her unconscious," though there was no reference to an alleged injection. 

Gordon has not been arrested in connection with Brown's death, and his lawyers previously called the initial "toxic cocktail" allegations "slanderous and meritless."

The new documents surfaced shortly after the Fulton County District Attorney filed a motion to seal Brown's autopsy, allegedly due to fears of a potential flight risk for defendants and possible harm to witnesses.

"The criminal investigation involving possible charges in this case is ongoing, no arrests have been made, and disclosure of the autopsy report and the above mentioned information at this time would compromise the integrity of the investigation and create risk of flight of possible defendants, and could pose a danger to witnesses involved in this case," the filing read. A judge granted the motion on Sept. 28.

WATCH: Nick Gordon Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina Brown's Engagement Ring After Her Death 

On Jan. 31, Brown was found unresponsive in a bathtub in her home and was taken to North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, Georgia, where she was put on a ventilator to assist her breathing. She was later placed in a medically induced coma at Atlanta's Emory University Hospital. Nearly two months later, Brown was moved to a rehabilitation center, where she remained until June 24, when she was moved to a hospice center.

She died at Peachtree Christian Hospice in Duluth, Georgia on July 26 at 22 years old.