1. Taylor Swift vs. Katy Perry: OK, we know that this longtime feuding duo would probably only face off in our wildest dreams, but it would be amazing to see these divas finally duke it out. Plus, imagine the guest stars that would be brought on stage as each pop star tries to out-squad the other!
2. Seth Rogen vs. James Franco: Seth Rogen didn’t really participate when his The Night Before co-stars took the stage in Lip Sync Battle's holiday episode, so we’d love to watch him shake and shimmy against his Freaks and Geeks co-star, James Franco.
3. Kendall Jenner vs. Kylie Jenner: We already know that the youngest members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan have mastered the art of scandalous selfies, but we're dying to see how well these sisters would do when pitted against each other.
4. Britney Spears vs. Christina Aguilera: We're bringing back an old-school battle with this one! Christina burned the "Oops!... I Did It Again" singer last year with her incredibly eerie impression of Spears' vocals, so it might be time for Britney to break out her still-epic dance moves to get revenge. Plus, we already know that Brit Brit is a master at lip syncing…
5. Stephen Amell vs. Grant Gustin: It would be a clash of the CW hunks! We've already seen the superhero showdown between The Flash and The Green Arrow on screen, but we'd love to watch these actors' real-life identities steal the lip-syncing spotlight.
6. Beyonce vs. Jay Z: After Beyonce's mind-blowing cameo in Channing Tatum's "Run the World" performance, we're desperately craving more Queen Bey on the Lip Sync Battle stage.
7. Jennifer Lawrence vs. Amy Schumer: Do we really have to explain why this would be the most amazing BFF battle of all time? Nope.
8. Chris Pratt vs. Chris Pine vs. Chris Evans vs.Chris Hemsworth: In this special "All-Chris Edition" episode, each big-screen hunk would have one song to prove which Chris is the best in Hollywood.
Lip Sync Battle airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET on Spike.