CeeLo Green Says He's Okay After Video of His Cell Phone Exploding Goes Viral
CeeLo Green wants you to know that he's OK.
The 42-year-old musician took to Facebook Live on Saturday to let his fans know that he's alive and well after a video of what appeared to be a cell phone exploding near his face circulated around the Internet earlier that day.
RELATED: CeeLo Green Reveals Engagement and Apologizes After Felony Drug Case
"Hey y'all, listen. I just want to let everybody know that I am alive, I'm well, and I'm okay," he said. "And truthfully, I'm really upset that anybody had to be emotionally disturbed by what they saw today."
"Actually, what you saw today was a clip from a smaller video that we were shooting for a new project I'm doing called Gnarley Davidson, and it's supposed to set up and introduce the new character identity, you know what I'm saying? And, you know, forgive me, y'all," he continued. "I'm still going to release the music, but first and foremost, for everybody that loves me and cares about me, I just want to let y'all know that I'm okay."
RELATED: CeeLo Green's Single 'Robin Williams' Honors Late Comedian
After apologizing for the confusion, the producer shared his appreciation for his fans.
"I want to just thank everybody for their love and support and concern, alright? And that's all I really want to say, and I've had a very difficult day dealing with everything, y'all, so just, you know, y'all bear with me, and much love, OK?" he concluded the video. "Thank y'all."
Watch: the scary video that had fans concerned: