Warner Bros. has completed its investigation into allegations of misconduct on the set of Bachelor in Paradise season four, and has found that the tapes do "not support any charge of misconduct" by a cast member.
"As we previously stated, we recently became aware of allegations regarding an incident on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico. We take all such allegations seriously," Warner Bros. said in a statement to ET on Tuesday. "The safety, security and well-being of the cast and crew is our number one concern, and we suspended filming so that the allegations could be investigated immediately and thoroughly. Our internal investigation, conducted with the assistance of an outside law firm, has now been completed."
"Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident," the statement continues. "We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member. Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy. Production on this season of Bachelor in Paradise will be resuming, and we plan to implement certain changes to the show’s policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of all participants."
An ABC spokesperson told ET on Tuesday that Bachelor in Paradise will air this summer.
"We appreciate the swift and complete investigation by Warner Bros. into allegations of misconduct on the set of Bachelor in Paradise," the spokesperson said in a statement. "Given their results, the series will resume production, and will air this summer on ABC."
ET has reached out to both Olympios and Jackson.
A source close to production tells ET that the show will be thorough about strengthening procedures put in place to avoid future incidents.
There is no word yet on whether the original Bachelor in Paradise season four cast will return. We do know that contestants were sent back to their hometowns shortly after the incident.
Reps for both Olympios and fellow contestant DeMario Jackson told ET on Friday that neither of their clients have seen footage of the incident that took place between the two while shooting the ABC reality show, which resulted in production of the show abruptly shutting down. Sources previously told ET that both 24-year-old Olympios and 30-year-old Jackson were heavily intoxicated before the two hooked up by the pool on the first day of filming. Neither party has filed a complaint at this time, but both have hired lawyers.
"I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened on June 4," she said in a statement to ET. "Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production."
"As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality," the statement continued.
Jackson also sent a statement to ET last Wednesday, and said that his "character and family name has been assassinated."
"It's unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations," Jackson said in a statement released by his publicist, Eve Sarkisyan-Nunn.
"I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws," Jackson's statement continued.