Robby Hayes will now have to decide whether he'll return to Bachelor in Paradise.
The former Bachelorette star stopped by ET's Los Angeles studio for a Facebook Live interview on Tuesday, where he spoke out about the news that season four of the popular reality show will resume filming following allegations of misconduct.
WATCH: 'Bachelor in Paradise' Investigation Finds No Misconduct, Will Resume Filming
"It was surprising," Hayes, who was part of the original season four cast, told ET's Lauren Zima. "I'm going to wait on, definitely moving forward on it, until I hear from a producer, from the actual mouth that it's happening. But it's crazy."
"I didn't think there was a chance that it would come back," he admitted. "I thought with everything that went on, the morality of it, the name of it might've been tainted a little bit. Warner Bros. released a pretty stern statement and all the statements they release are stern. I'm excited to see what happens."
As soon as Hayes heard the news that production was going to be shut down, he says a ton of thoughts went through his mind because he and his castmates were left "in the dark."
"I wasn't sure if they were going to bring Paradise back, replace Paradise with a different more domestic type show, or just have nothing," he explained. "I knew that they had the airtime already purchased over the summer for those time slots on Monday and Tuesday nights. I didn't know if they'd do reruns or try to shoot inside the country and not in Mexico, try to give it a different name or go back to Bachelor Pad. I don't know."
"It's hard because everyone that you know is asking you about it," he confessed. "They all want to know what's going on. 'Why are you back so early?' Well, I don't really know. I have nothing to tell you."
"We were kept in the dark, we met with lawyers just like we do every time," he continued. "We were told it could pick back up. There's just a bunch of stuff on the legal side that they have to take care of first and that they are doing it for our safety, for our concern, because the cast is their primary concern."
While fans are hoping Hayes will return to the beach in Mexico, he said he has yet to receive a call from ABC regarding what will happen moving forward. Plus, since being back in the United States he's spent his downtime working on his athleisure line, LeisureLetics, with Chase McNary, who also appeared on Kaitlyn Bristowe's season of The Bachelorette. The two are scheduled to promote the line at a trade show in Las Vegas this weekend pending BIP news.
"I have to see," Hayes added, telling ET that if does get a phone, his chances of returning are high. "I don't know the timeline. I had scheduled some things now that I'm back in the States. Some stuff with LeisureLetics among other things. But if the call comes, we'll find out."
As ET previously reported, the show was shut down after a producer became uncomfortable when Hayes' co-stars, Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson, allegedly hooked up after the cast was "drinking all day."
"I did not see what happened," Hayes confirmed. "Let's leave it at that."
Despite having a boyfriend back at home, Olympios signed on to season four of the show. Hayes told ET that he thinks "if people avoided that and were on the show for the right reasons, we wouldn't be in this situation we're in right now."
"I don't think there was any maliciousness behind what she was doing. I think she just put herself in a situation that she shouldn't have been in," he said. "Was shes going through the appropriate channels? Were they correct or not? I don't know. I'm in the dark, too. I don't know if she brought in legal or production brought in legal. They put everything on hold."
"I'm not gonna rule it out if they bring [Olympios and Jackson back to BIP] for some final comments, but I don't think they should [return]," he added.
Warner Bros. has yet to announce whether any official changes will be made to production, but Hayes said he doesn't think the production company "will change much" once filming begins again.
"I think this is kind of an outside issue from that third party," he told ET. "Like I said, we are in the dark. We don't know who that is that stirred something up because she didn't like what she saw. But I don't think it's much different than what we saw in the last season of Bachelor in Paradise. There were some trainwrecks there as well."
Shortly before our interview, Warner Bros. announced they had completed their investigation into allegations of misconduct on the set of season four of BIP. They found that the tapes did "not support any charge of misconduct" by a cast member.
"As we previously stated, we recently became aware of allegations regarding an incident on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico. We take all such allegations seriously," Warner Bros. said in a statement to ET. "The safety, security and well-being of the cast and crew is our number one concern, and we suspended filming so that the allegations could be investigated immediately and thoroughly. Our internal investigation, conducted with the assistance of an outside law firm, has now been completed."
"Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident," the statement continues. "We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member. Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy. Production on this season of Bachelor in Paradise will be resuming, and we plan to implement certain changes to the show's policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of all participants."
An ABC spokesperson told ET on Tuesday that Bachelor in Paradise will air this summer.
"We appreciate the swift and complete investigation by Warner Bros. into allegations of misconduct on the set of Bachelor in Paradise," the spokesperson said in a statement. "Given their results, the series will resume production, and will air this summer on ABC."
WATCH: 'Bachelor in Paradise' Scandal: Everything We Know So Far
ET has reached out to both Olympios and Jackson.
Watch the video below for everything we know on the Bachelor in Paradise scandal.