'Pretty Little Liars': The 100 Most Terrifying 'A' Threats in 'PLL' History-Ranked!
By Leanne Aguilera
Scared yet? You should be, bitches.
For nearly five years, Pretty Little Liar's infamously evil tormentor, A, has haunted multiple Rosewood residents with their menacing texts and omnipotent warnings.
With PLL's 100th episode just around the corner, we can't think of a better way to celebrate the series' milestone moment then by taking a look back at A's 100 most bone-chilling threats, texts, and effed up gifts. (Honestly, it's a miracle the girls don’t have a permanent wing in Radley!)
Grab your favorite black hoodie and scroll down to relive the most manipulative messages A has ever sent to our pretty little characters. From a terrorizing game, to an insect-infested dinner, and a necklace only a dentist could love, find out where your favorite nightmare-inducing threats rank!
100. "It's A boy!" (A to Aria, 3.14) 99. "Poor Em, You definitely have a type: Love me, lie for me. –A." (A to Emily, 1.21) 98. "YOU'RE GETTING COLDER. –A" (A to Spencer and Toby with a box of ice, 1.19) 97. "Imagine what I could do with fifty grand. –A" (A to the Liars, 3.04) 96. "I spy a liar. –A" (A to the Liars, 2.01) 95. "OINK OINK. –A" (A to Hanna, 1.13) 94. "Just a friendly tip. Maybe Hanna and her mom can share a lawyer. Kisses –A" (A to Spencer, 4.05) 93. "Hey Em! I've been replaced. You've found another friend to kiss! –A" (A to Emily, Pilot) 92. "Lucky you, Aria! Other girls have to do their homework. You get to do the teacher. –A" (A to Aria, 1.05) 91. "Be careful, Hanna. I hear prison food makes you fat. –A" (A to Hanna, Pilot)
90. "DON'T SAY I NEVER GAVE YOU ANYTHING. –A" (A to Spencer with a bottle of pills, 4.21) 89. "Hanna's Mommy saved her ass, who's gonna save yours? –A" (A to Mona, 2.21) 88. "YOU CAN'T PLAY CAT AND MOUSE IF THE MOUSE MOVES TO TEXAS. I NEED YOU HERE, EM. CONGRATS! –A" (A to Emily, 2.03) 87. "Heads up, hon. Hefty Hanna never gets the guy –A" (A to Hanna, 1.03) 86. "I'm saving you for later –A" (A to Emily and Hanna, 3.10) 85. "Break up Hanna and her hottie or you go back to being a junior high nottie. Don't test me. –A" (A to Mona, 2.24) 84. "Like babies, lies grow bigger. Then they start talking. When will YOU?" (A to Aria, 3.14) 83. "Leger de main. Kisses Bitches, –A" (A to Aria, Hanna and Spencer, 4.12) 82. "Thought you needed a little push, so I pushed "send" for you. –A" (A to Aria, 3.17) 81. "I know what happened 2 ur mom. Bring the lair and u'll know 2. Kisses –A" (A to Toby, 4.01)
80. "CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT OUR LITTLE BARBECUE! Kisses, –A" (A to Officer Wilden, 4.07) 79. "Thanks for getting Toby out of my way. –A" (A to Emily, 1.07) 78. "You found my bracelet. Now come find me. Good luck bitches. –A" (A to the Liars 1.10) 77. "Let's settle this. Alison's grave. 10 pm. Bring Maya's bag. –A" (A to Spencer, 3.12) 76. "Truth hurts, sweetie. May hurt your new pal more than you. –A" (A to Aria, 2.19) 75. "YOU'RE AS IN THE DARK AS JENNA. LOOKING FOR ME IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES." (A to Spencer, 1.10) 74. "You have Lucas' heart. Now rip it out. Last dance $1000. –A" (A to Hanna, 1.14) 73. "THE WEAKEST LINK IS THE EASIEST TO BREAK! SNAPPING YET? –A" (A to Emily, 2.10) 72. "Daddy needs to know. Or I let the other one go. To the police. 'Night-night. –A" (A to Aria, 3.02) 71. "Looks like I'm winning. Thanks for the tip. Kisses –A' (A to Aria and Emily, 4.15)
70. "THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH YOU CAN BURY, EMILY. YOU'RE NOT DONE WITH ME YET. –A" (A to Emily 1.09) 69. "Poor Spencer. Always wants Melissa's boyfriends. But remember, if you kiss I tell. –A" (A to Spencer, Pilot) 68. "If only she could see how guilty you look... –A" (A to the Liars, 1.02) 67. "Want the Money? Sit there and eat every one. –A" (A to Hanna, 1.13) 66. "Lions and tigers and bitches oh my! There’s no place like Homecoming. See you there. –A) (A's Fortune Cookie Message to the Liars, 1.06) 65. "YOU DIDN'T BITE THE FIRST TIME BUT YOU WILL. –A" (A to Mona, 2.12) 64. "Hey Spence, I have one more surprise for you. Garrett isn't their killer. –A" (A to Spencer, 3.06) 63. "You crashed Wilden's. Now I'll make it all come crashing down. Kisses, –A" (A to Emily, 4.07) 62. "Leave The Lamb alone and go for The Lion. Kisses, Kisses, –A" (A to Toby, 4.10) 61. "MY DRESSES. MY GAME. MY RULES. –A" (A to the Liars, 2.6)
60. "You rat out T, I take down 1 of your 3. –A" (A to Spencer, scratched on the inside of her sunglasses, 3.19) 59. "CAMP MONA'S A SCAVENGER HUNT AND I'M THE PRIZE. COME AND FIND ME, BITCHES. –A" (A to the Liars, 1.10) 58. "Melissa is guilty of plenty but she's not 'A' material. Kisses." (A to Spencer, 4.04) 57. "BREAK A LEG. STOP. KISSES, A" (A to Ali, 4.19) 56. "If she goes free, you'll hear from me. Kisses, A" (A to the Liars with Magic 8 Balls, 4.12)
55. "When students kiss teachers, someone gets HURT. That's a promise I'll keep... –A" (A to Aria, 1.02) 54. "YOU'RE TOO LATE –A" (A to the Liars, 4.16) 53. "Closed caskets keep secrets. His is open and exposes yours. Kisses, Bitches –A" (A to Spencer and Mona, 4.01) 52. "Heads up, BFFs. It's open season on liars and I'm hunting... –A" (A to the Liars, 1.03) 51. "Guess who won't be making it to the end of the line? –A" (A to Spencer, 3.13)
50. "Dying to know who I am? You'll find out. –A" (A to Ali, 2.13) 49. "You still have something that belongs to me. Bring it, or one of you leaves in a body bag. –A" (A to the Liars in 2.25) 48. "SEE HOW EASY IT IS FOR ME TO GET YOUR BLOOD?" (A to Hanna on the Ouija board, 3.07) 47. "Hear that? It's the sound of your mistake. When you want the bell back, gimme a ring! –A" (A to Hanna, 3.23) 46. "SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR LOOSE LIPS. –A" (A to Spencer with a funeral wreath, 3.21) 45. "You bark, I bite. Say my name, they BOTH get the blame. Kisses –A" (A to Hanna, 4.06) 44. "Hey, Em. Is it just me? Or does that suicide note look familiar? –A" (A to Emily, 2.05) 43. "Cut Mona off? Big mistake. You're not the only one who can slice and dice... –A" (A to Hanna, 3.15) 42. "Stand down, bitches. Play it my way and Emily stays safe. –A" (A to Hanna, Spencer and Aria, 3.12) 41. "You're mine now. Kisses –A" (A to the Liars and Mona, 3.24)
40. "You are now leaving The City of Rosewood, DON'T Come back again." (A to Shana, 4.18) 39. "I'm everywhere, Hanna –A" (A to Hanna with a picture of a car crash, 3.04) 38. "SHUT UP OR I'LL SHUT YOU UP. –A" (A to the Liars, 1.21) 37. "This is what live bait looks like. Now we're even bitches! –A" (A to the Liars with live worms,2.16) 36. "Maybe he fools around with students all of the time. A lot of teachers do. Just ask your dad. –A" (A to Aria, Pilot) 35. "She knew too much –A" (A to Aria, 1.10) 34. "ACT NORMAL, BITCH!" (A to Emily, 4.17) 33. "Cleaning up Rosewood, one mean mommy at a time. Dig we must. Kisses –A" (A to Aria, 4.03) 32. "Mona's almost gone. Hanna's next. –A" (A to Spencer, 3.08) 31. "I'M EVERYWHERE. AND SOON YOU'LL BE NOWHERE. –A" (A to Alison, 4.24)
30. "SEE HOW EASY IT IS FOR ME TO GET MY HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK. –A" (A to Emily, 2.10) 29. "Life is but a dream, Hanna. And I'm your nightmare –A" (A to Hanna, 2.16) 28. "Bet you miss her every day. Kisses –A" (A to Toby with a picture of his mom, 4.01) 27. "KISS BYE BYE TO YOUR B.F.F." (A to Spencer, 1.06) 26. "Buckle up, Bitches. Nothing is as it seems. –A" (A to the Liars, 1.22) 25. "What will you do when the rest of me comes out of the grave?" (A to Spencer with human finger bones sewn into her dress, 4.23) 24. "The truth won't set you free bitches; I'm going to bury you with it. Kisses –A" (A to the Liars, 4.01) 23. "Dead girls walking. –A" (A to Aria, 1.02) 22. "This is just the first taste of my venom. Kisses –A" (A to Aria, 4.05) 21. "IT WON'T BE THAT EASY BITCHES –A" (A to Spencer, 1.04)
20. "Ever wonder what's going on when your back is turned? –A" (A to the Liars, 1.05) 19. "Reminder: I own you. –A" (A to Emily, 2.09) 18. "I know you dug her grave. Now I'm digging yours. Kisses, –A" (A to Spencer, 4.22) 17. "It's not over until I say it is. Sleep tight while you still can, bitches. –A" (A to the Liars, 1.22) 16. "Watch me make a girl disappear. Kisses, -A" (A to the Liars written on a saw, 4.12) 15. "Quit while you're ahead Bitch. –A" (A to Spencer, 3.15) 14. "Toby is no more. –A" (A to Emily, 3.21) 13. "DEAD GIRLS CANT SMILE" (A to Emily with a necklace of human teeth, 3.02) 12. "You know me, Spencer. You killed me." (A to Spencer, 4.23) 11. "Ding Dong the Bitch is Dead" (A's Flyer to the Liars, 1.04)
10. "IT'S MY TURN TO TORTURE YOU" (A to Ali, 2.13) 9. "I told you: Dead girls can't smile. Stop looking. –A" (A to Hanna with a note from inside her mouth, 4.17) 8. "NOSEY BITCHES DIE" (A to Dr. Sullivan, 2.04) 7. "SORRY ABOUT LOSING MY TEMPER. MY BAD. LOVE, –A" (A's Message on Hanna's Cast, 1.11) 6. "Ali, Ali, Oxen-free. Whoever finds her, gets to keep her. Kisses –A" (A to Spencer, Hanna and Emily, 4.14) 5. "SCARED YET? YOU SHOULD BE BITCH!" (A to Alison,2.16) 4. "Next time you'll be left faceless. –A" (A to Hanna, 3.16) 3. "Mona played with dolls. I play with body parts. Game on, bitches. –A." (A to the Liars, 3.01) 2. "Bitch can't see you, but I do. Tonight's the night I kill you. –A" (A to Alison, 4.24) 1. "I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A" (A to the Liars, Pilot)
What do you think was the most terrifying threat A has ever sent? Which gruesome message has haunted your dreams? Spell your secrets in the comments below!
Don't miss Pretty Little Liars' 100th episode Tuesday, at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.