The small screen's biggest night is almost here!
This Sunday, the 68th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards will highlight TV's best and brightest stars, and you can bet we're sure to have some amazing acceptance speeches this year.
To help refresh your memory of Emmys excellence, we at ET are teaming up with GIPHY to relive some of the most outrageous, moving and memorable speeches of the past five years.
MORE: Emmy 2016 Predictions: Who Will Win the Biggest Categories?
1. When Melissa McCarthy was crowned the leading lady of comedy in 2011:
2. When Merritt Wever delivered the shortest (and sweetest!) acceptance speech in Emmy history at the 2013 awards:
3. When Jimmy Fallon hijacked Stephen Colbert's Emmy win in 2014:
4. When Viola Davis made history in 2015 as the first African-American woman to win Outstanding Leading Actress in a Drama and moved us all with her inspiring speech:
5. And when Julia Louis-Dreyfus proved year…
6. After year…
7. After year that she is the queen of hilarious Emmy speech hijinks!
Who will make history with their own amazing speech this year? Find out when the 68th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards air this Sunday at 5 p.m. PST on ABC!