WARNING: By now you should have already binged all four new episodes of Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. If you haven't, then you clearly did not spend your Thanksgiving break well and you should leave immediately because there are MAJOR spoilers ahead…
Well, it's officially over.
After months of casting announcements, small plot teases, and an endless buzz of anticipation, Netflix's four-part revival series, Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, finally premiered. Each 90-minute episode was packed with new information and shocking revelations (especially with those life-changing final four words!) but now we're left with a massive problem: We have even more questions about our Stars Hollow favorites than ever before!
Behold! 36 unanswered questions we now have after watching Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life…
1. Did Rory ever end up tracking down her box of M.I.A. underwear?
2. What version of Rory doesn’t label her moving boxes? Honestly, that was unbearably out of character.
3. Why didn't they use Gilmore Girls' theme song, "Where You Lead," by Carole King in an actual scene or in an opening credits sequence?
4. Who wrote that "hateful" letter to Emily on her birthday if it wasn't Lorelai and why didn’t we ever get the answer to this?
5. What language was Emily's new maid, Berta, actually speaking?
6. Was Berta just a master manipulator who preys on new widows by confusing them with gibberish, while secretly taking over their homes with her ridiculously huge family?