5 Things You Don't Know About Chloe Grace Moretz
October 17, 2013
She stars as the titular character in the new reboot of the horror classic Carrie and won an MTV Movie Award earlier this year for Summer's Biggest Teen Bad Ass for her role in Kick-Ass 2. Here are five things you probably don't know about Chloe Grace Moretz.
1. Told W magazine that she had learned to cry on cue at just 6 years old. "I booked The Amityville Horror when I was 6. I did about four or five auditions and had to cry at every single one," she said.
2. Her first onscreen appearance was on the TV crime drama The Guardian in 2004.
3. Says she pretended to be British while trying to win over filmmaker Martin Scorsese for her role in Hugo. "They told me he only wanted to cast British actors, so I wore a wig and made an audition tape using a British accent. He liked my tape and flew me to New York, and I kept up the act that I was a British girl who had moved to L.A." she revealed to W.
4. While filming The Amityville Horror in 2005, she had to walk on and dangle from the roof of a 60-foot high house, with only a couple of wires and a harness holding her.
5. Has named the actors she'd most like to work with as Reese Witherspoon (she's a huge fan of the Legally Blonde movies), Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Denzel Washington and Johnny Depp.
More On: Carrie Underwood