From Carrie Underwood to Kelly Rowland, here are six of our favorite pregnancy announcements of 2014, ranked!
6. Robert Downey, Jr. and wife Susan Downey: Leave it to the Iron Man star to use wit when telling the world he's going to be a dad for the third time. "Um. I don't know if it's a 'man's world', but I'm certain women run it," he shared on Facebook in July. "Susan and I are therefore delighted to announce we are expecting a baby. Girl. November."
Susan gave birth to a baby girl in early November as expected, and that announcement was just as adorable. "Yep…Avri Roel Downey joined the party @ 3:22 a.m. on November 4th…she’s 7lbs even, spans 20 inches, and is accompanied by a variety of Susan’s traits that have seemingly overwritten my 'junk DNA," RDJ Facebooked.
5. Kate Middleton: Keeping with tradition, the royal family announced that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were expecting their second baby with, what else, a royal announcement! "The Queen and members of both families are delighted with the news that their royal highnesses are expecting their second child," the official statement read. Leave it to England's hierarchy to keep things classy!
Many congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. I'm delighted by the happy news that they're expecting another baby.— David Cameron (@David_Cameron) September 8, 2014
PHOTOS: Prince William and Kate Middleton's Whirlwind Trip to NYC
We wonder what Prince George thinks about his upcoming big-brother role in the family.
4. Kelly Rowland: The Destiny's Child star knows how to tease a pregnancy! Rather than coming out and saying she was pregnant, Kelly Rowland decided to instead post an Instagram pic in June of a tiny pair of Air Jordans. The caption read: "I'll be stuntin like my daddy....."
3. Stacy Keibler: While George Clooney was busy getting hitched, his ex was busy getting pregnant. Stacy Keibler and her husband Jared Pobre came up with a clever way to announce their baby news. Instagramming a pic of a bun in the oven this past March, Keibler wrote: "Look what we've got cooking! A Bun'dle of love!"
Keibler gave birth to a baby girl named Ava Grace on August 20.
2. Carrie Underwood: The country crooner really went all out to let her Twitter fans know that she and husband Mike Fisher were expecting. Carrie dressed her dogs up in pink and blue shirts that read: "I'm going to be a big brother," and "I'm going to be a big sister."
She also tweeted: "In honor of 'Labor' Day...Ace & Penny would like to make an announcement. Their parents couldn't be happier!" While Carrie tells ET she's "ecstatic" to be having a boy, she's hoping for a baby girl in the future. Watch the video above to see what she and some of the other expecting stars on our list had to say about their exciting baby news!
In honor of "Labor" Day...Ace & Penny would like to make an announcement. Their parents couldn't be happier! pic.twitter.com/bROrzuHJ4J— Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood) September 1, 2014
1. Blake Lively: By the time this Gossip Girl broke the news that she and husband Ryan Reynolds were having a baby, she was already showing! In October, Blake announced her pregnancy via her website Preserve by posting a stunning snapshot of her cradling her baby bump.
What was your favorite celebrity pregnancy announcement of 2014? Let us know below and tweet #ETnow!