Get Ready for Three More Years of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'

by Antoinette Bueno 11:25 AM PST, February 26, 2015
Photo: Getty Images

Hate them or love them, the Kardashians aren't going anywhere.

NBCUniversal has just finalized a new deal with the famous family to extend the Keeping Up with the Kardashians franchise for another three years, The Hollywood Reporter reports. The new report also refutes rumors that Kim and company signed a massive $100 million deal to keep them on E!

According to Page Six, momager Kris Jenner secured the massive amount for Kim, Khloe and Kourtney as well as Kendall and Kylie Jenner. The $100 million figure would have marked the highest in TV history for a reality brand. However, "the story is grossly inaccurate," an NBCUniversal spokesperson tells THR.

VIDEO: Kim & Kanye Have Bathroom Sex in 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Season 10 Promo

While there are no details on how much the family is actually receiving -- though we can only guess that it's still pretty massive -- what's clear is that the new deal doesn't include Bruce Jenner, who's reportedly getting his own E! docuseries later this year following his rumored gender transition. He is confirmed to be leaving Keeping Up with the Kardashians after its upcoming 10th season.

"[The new series] will air when he is ready to be open about his transition," a source told People earlier this month.

VIDEO: Bruce Jenner's Car Crash -- Who's Really at Fault?

Last month, Kim Kardashian stopped by ET, when she shared that Bruce is actually "the happiest" she's ever seen him.

"I think everyone goes through things in life, and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right," she said. "I feel like that's his journey to talk about."

Watch below: