A source close to Bachelor in Paradise previously told ET that Olympios was "out of it" on set on the day of the incident, and another source close to the cast told ET that fellow contestant DeMario Jackson was heavily intoxicated as well, before the two hooked up by the pool. At this time, neither party has filed a complaint, but both have hired lawyers and the incident remains under investigation by the production company.
"I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened on June 4," her statement to ET read. "Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production."
"As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality," the statement continued. "As I pursue the details and facts surrounding that night and the immediate days after, I have retained a group of professionals to ensure that what happened on June 4 comes to light and I can continue my life, including hiring an attorney to obtain justice and seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening."
"It's unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations," Jackson said in a statement released by his publicist, Eve Sarkisyan-Nunn, to ET. "I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws."