The 29-year-old singer left the facility earlier this month to address 'several legal and personal matters.'
Aaron Carter has returned to a health and wellness facility.
The 29-year-old singer's rep tells ET that "Aaron has taken care of the legal and financial matters that required his attention and returned to the wellness facility to complete his program" on Saturday.
Carter took to Instagram last week to declare that he had gained 30 pounds inside the health and wellness facility, which he was at for two weeks before leaving earlier this month.
The singer's rep told ET on Oct. 6 that Carter left the facility after "several legal and personal matters arose that required his immediate and in-person attention. He is still very much committed to his wellness and will be continually working toward him being the best person possible."
RELATED: Aaron Carter Gained a 'Significant Amount of Weight' at Health and Wellness Facility, Source Says (Exclusive)
A source shared with ET at the time that Carter was "extremely disappointed that he had to leave the facility."
"He was doing very well," the source shared. "He gained a significant amount of weight and was getting stronger by the day."
According to the source, Carter has told those in his inner circle that he will "continue working on his wellness, and after he handles these personal matters he will be figuring out exactly what that looks like."
See more on Carter in the video below.