She rose to superstardom portraying Bella in the hugely successful Twilight franchise and played a butt-kicking Snow White in last year's big-budget action flick Snow White and the Huntsman. But what else do you know about Kristen Stewart -- who'll take the stage this Sunday as a presenter at the Academy Awards.
1. Born Kristen Jaymes Stewart on April 9, 1990 in Los Angeles. Her Australian mother worked in the entertainment business as a script supervisor and her father produced TV shows. She has an older biological brother as well as an adopted brother of the same age.
PICS: Look Who's Presenting at The Oscars!
2. Played Jodie Foster's daughter in the 2002 film Panic Room and two years later snagged a starring role in Catch that Kid alongside High School Musical alum Corbin Bleu.
3. Was recommended for the Twilight role of Bella by her Into the Wild co-star Emile Hirsch.
RELATED: Kristen Stewart & Other Stars Reveal Movie Crushes
4. To prepare for a role as a stripper in the indie flick Welcome to the Rileys, she hung out at a New Orleans strip club to learn how to pole dance.
5. Her family owns pet wolf dogs.
RELATED: Kristen Stewart Confirms Snow White Sequel