Michael Jackson's hologram return wasn't the only shocker at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday night in Las Vegas. Here are the five big moments from music's big night that has the web buzzing.
RELATED PICS: The Sexy Styles From the Billboard Music Awards
1. Michael Jackson Returns- The late Michael Jackson hit the stage as a hologram to perform Slave to the Rhythm alongside a 5-piece band and 16 dancers. Needless to say, it brought the audience to tears.
RELATED VIDEO: Stars React to Michael Jackson Hologram Performance
2. Get Her Back- In an attempt to win back his wife Paula Patton, Robin Thicke debuted his song Get Her Back on Sunday night. "All right, you got to help me try to get her back now," he said before performing the ballad. He then sang, "I never should have raised my voice or made you feel so small. ...I should have kissed you longer, I should have held you stronger. I'll wait for forever for you to love me again."
3. JT Jokes- Justin Timberlake was the big winner of the evening, taking home seven trophies, but it was his Donald Sterling joke that has everyone talking. Upon accepting his award via satellite, JT singled out the disgraced Los Angeles Clippers owner, saying, "It is not a competition but if it was, I won. I want to thank everyone on earth, except Donald Sterling."
4. Flub! Kendall Jenner had trouble reading the prompter when she went up to introduce Australian boy band 5 Seconds of Summer. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star almost called the band One Direction before she admitted, "You guys! I'm the worst reader."
5. Solange Jab-Shark Tank's Mark Cuban made a little joke about Solange Knowles' elevator altercation with her brother-in-law Jay Z before he introduced Florida Georgia Line and Luke Bryan. "We're here to announce our latest investments. We've just spent $3.2 billion to buy a hot new company called 'Beat Downz by Solange,'" the owner of the Dallas Mavericks joked.
What do you think was the biggest moment of the evening?