1. What's French Montana doing for Valentine's Day?: Rapper French Montana showed up to T.I.'s private GRAMMY Weekend Concert at The Sayers Club on Feb. 6, and shared with ET his romantic Valentine's Day plans -- but played coy as to whether they included his on-again, off-again girlfriend Khloe Kardashian. "I'm going to probably spend it on a private island somewhere taking somebody with me," he said. "Yeah, I'm taking somebody special."
2. Tiny's New Eyes: Rapper T.I.'s lady Tameka "Tiny" Harris confessed at an after-party (following T.I.'s GRAMMY Weekend Concert) that she got grey eye color implants, but had to go all the way to Africa for the procedure because it's not legal in the U.S. Shockingly, she said the implants only took about 15 minutes, and added that she wasn't scared of having the procedure done because it is reversible and does not hurt. Say what?!
3. Dog Handlers are the New Umbrella Holders: At the Primary Wave 9th Annual Pre-Grammy Party at RivaBella on Feb. 7, R&B singer Cee Lo Green had Shani James on hand to escort his adorable dog down the red carpet.
4. Grande Family Dance Party: At the Republic Records/Big Machine Label Group GRAMMY Celebration on Feb. 8, Roshon Fegan was spotted getting down on the dance floor with Zendaya Coleman, Austin Mahone and other friends. Once Ariana Grande's "Problem" song started playing, Big Brother star Frankie Grande joined the group to dance to his sister's song.
5. Austin Mahone Needs a Date: While at the Universal Music Group 2015 Post GRAMMY Party, pop singer Austin Mahone admitted that he doesn't have a Valentine yet. "Nothing yet!" he told ET when asked about his Feb. 14th plans. "Hopefully a date will come my way!"
6. Big Winner!: The River & the Thread singer/songwriter Rosanne Cash was shocked to pick up three GRAMMY awards on Sunday night. "I thought I might win one but to win all three was overwhelming!" she told ET at the Universal Music Group 2015 Post GRAMMY Party. "I am still trying to soak in the evening!"
7. Beck Keeps the Party Going: GRAMMY winner Beck was having a good ol' time at the Universal Music Group 2015 Post GRAMMY Party. In fact, he was one of the last to leave! The "Blue Moon" singer was spotted talking to friends (Katy Perry included) and ordering champagne to his table.
Like Kanye West, Beck admitted that he didn't think he could win Record of the Year. "I don’t believe it! The artists in that category are formidable and they all do things I could never do, even in 100 years," he told ET. "I have worked with Pharrell, there's no one else who does what he does. I thought Beyonce was going to win!"
8. Cool Kids Club: Sam Smith, Rihanna and Katy Perry all showed up to the Universal Music Group 2015 Post GRAMMY Party. While none stopped to chat, RiRi was surrounded by people taking her photo while Katy hung out with her stylist Johnny Wujek and even stopped to chat with Beck.
9. I Wanna Be Like Bey: ETonline caught up with American Idol alum Chris Daughtry at the Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch on Saturday, where he said his favorite part of GRAMMY weekend is "getting to see all the people I want to be like." So who does Daughtry aspire to be like? "Beyonce." (Who doesn't?) The 35-year-old did get in some quality time with another diva at the brunch: Natasha Bedingfield.
Even before the after parties, the stars were ready to hit the dance floor. Check out the best dance moves caught on camera (Taylor Swift included) at the 2015 GRAMMY Awards!